Enjoy our site! Learn our offer and our commitment policy. We hope that all of this will convince you that JM project is the ultimate choice.
ISO9001: 2015-10 CERTIFICATE
Who we are
JM Project Sp. z o.o.
We make cost estimates: investor’s, executive, as-built and replacement ones. In our company, we approach each cost estimate conscientiously and meticulously, so that each client knows what costs will be incurred during the implementation of their investment. Regardless of the size of the project, we care about the interest of our client. Each time we prepare cost estimates, we use the latest computer software together with current price lists of works and building materials.
Our specialized managerial staff provides professional advice in the field of planning and implementation of future investments. We approach each client individually, depending on the specification of the project. We provide specialist advice in the field of construction and installation works.
Our distinguishing features
The biggest fault of Polish construction companies is the lack of professionalism, also colloquially referred to as “botch”. At JM Project, we don’t know this term and we will not let our Clients know it, since we say NO to botch.
The best quality-to-price index
Although we don’t „stretch” our cost estimates, our services are characterized by the best quality-to-price index. What this means is that we offer attractive prices and that planning your realization is beneficial for both parties.
The cost estimate is solid as a rock
We do not want to win contracts at all cost. If the price is the primary criterion – we will not stretch the cost estimates, since this will come out sooner or later. An approved cost estimate is solid as a rock. It is a stage which we treat with utmost gravity. This does not mean we are expensive. We keep in touch with current trends and appraise our projects according to the factual state, and not the wish or our ordering party.
Punctuality – all works finished on schedule
You have probably heard of delayed completion of projects. We are aware that untimely execution has negative effect not only on our Clients, but also on our activity. If we declare a specific term in the cost estimate, we know that its postponement will not be advantageous for either party. We can count, thus we know that we cannot allow ourselves to stall our involvement in a project. Next projects are always waiting in line.
Partnership relations with the client
All and any cooperation should be based on partnership relations. If such is missing, we can encounter exploitation, abuse of power, lack of respect, disregard, etc. Nobody would like to work in an environment of such cooperation with the subcontractor. Therefore, we strive at being a partner, which is also what we expect from the other parties.
In applying our extensive experience, appointing dedicated subcontractors, acting as general contractors, we realize a comprehensive scope of construction and installation works required for the construction of office buildings, guaranteeing professional execution of the construction process and the ultimate investor’s satisfaction in the final outcome.
- acceptance of the construction site
- execution of the building according to the provisions of the agreement, technical specification, design documentation, schedule, Construction Law, Polish standards and all applicable regulations regarding the realization of construction works
- maintenance of construction logbook according to the requirements of the Construction Law
- coordination of the works of own subcontractors and the investor’s subcontractors
- execution of works according to applicable OHS and fire prevention regulations,
- cooperation with the Investor with state administration authorities in terms of obtaining permits, decisions and performing agreements, approvals, assessments and verifications,
- reporting the completion of construction works by performing applicable entries to the construction logbook, participation in the process of obtaining an occupancy permit
In terms of construction investments, and specifically in terms of office spaces, we offer coordination and complex fit-out services for the tenants.
- Drawing up Tenants’ Manuals, Drawing up standard technical appendices to lease contracts, specifying the scope of works to be carried out by the landlord and the tenant,
- Negotiating technical conditions, modifications of installations and structures in the building, drawing up non-standard technical appendices to lease contracts,
- Coordinating and controlling tenants’ documentations,
- Calculating the costs of modifications on the basis of tenants’ documentation and prices agreed on with the contractors of construction and installation works,
- Supervising the preparation of the subject of lease for acceptance,
- Transferring the subject of lease,
- Complex realization of construction-finishing works and installations works (electrical installations, structural networks, Fire Alarm and Public Address systems, sprinkler systems, HVAC) as part of fit-out adaptation projects, in the role of the General Contractor,
- Creating design outlines for the tenants, Supervision inspector services for the tenants,
- Coordinating and attending official acceptance procedures. Compiling as-built documentation for the tenants’ facilities.
Coordination and realization of adaptation works in stores, shops, bank agencies, restaurants and other gastronomy facilities of the Tenants in shopping arcades, as well as in independent units. In terms of construction investments, and specifically in terms of office spaces, we offer coordination and complex fit-out services.
- Drawing up Tenants’ Manuals
- Drawing up standard technical appendices to lease contracts, specifying the scope of works to be carried out by the landlord and the tenant
- Negotiating technical conditions, modifications of installations and structures in the building, drawing up non-standard technical appendices to lease contracts
- Coordinating and controlling tenants’ documentations
- Calculating the costs of modifications on the basis of tenants’ documentation and prices agreed on with the contractors of construction and installation works
- Complex realization of construction-finishing works and installations works (electrical installations, structural networks, Fire Alarm and Public Address systems, sprinkler systems, HVAC) as part of fit-out adaptation projects, in the role of the General Contractor
- Supervision inspector services for the tenants
- Coordinating and attending official acceptance procedures
- Compiling as-built documentation for the tenants’ facilities
Committing to respond to your dreams of a unique and exceptional home, we offer our services in terms of complex realization of residences with exclusive interior finishing and landscape development according to individual architectural-construction designs, interior designs and landscape designs.
- Consultancy and realizations in energy-saving solutions
- Consultancy and realizations in environmentally friendly and green solutions
- Consulting and realizations in new technologies and automation, the so-called autonomous house
- Highest quality and standard of works, with particular attention to the materials supplied by the Client
Deriving out of extensive experience and qualifications acquired in the realization of major construction investments in Poland, our services assume complex management of construction investments.
- Full-scope project management services including investor supervision over the realization of various projects, within the scope required by applicable provisions of the Construction Law
- Project management
- Investor supervision
- Analysis of technical and economic assumptions, optimization of solutions proposed by the designers
- Cost estimation
- Investment budget realization supervision
- Organization and realization of tenders
- Consulting in terms of contracts made with design offices and contractors
- Consulting in regulatory-official procedures
- Occupancy permit procedure
- Site transfer to the investor
- performing the obligations of an Investor Supervision Inspector for all disciplines, according to the requirements of the Construction Law
- control of the compliance of finished works with the building permit, designs and standards
- control of compliance with applicable OHS regulations at the site
- verification of the quality and progress of works
- control of the quality of works with reference to the provisions of the Construction Law, applicable standards and investor requirements
- participation in site acceptance and in the occupancy permit obtaining procedure